Sitting down and thinking about what you cannot live without is an interesting task to understand more about you and your photography. If you are stuck for ideas or projects you can always go back and resort to something you cannot live without. It can be something as simple as a good old cup of tea like most British cannot live without to the mobile phone to fast internet connection or of course more emotionally based like family, friends or a particular pet. For the most of us we can get trapped in running on auto pilot. Rarely stopping and jotting down, recording what is important to us.
Is this why Instagram and Facebook are so important to us as it is a record and a memory of our personal journeys? It is a Self-expression?
We here at LIoP get to know you a little better by knowing what you cannot live without.
So, take a moment. Think about what drives you. What can you not live without?
To be shot and submitted between 1 – 31 May 2017. Submission deadline is 31 May 2017 23:59 UK Time. The winner will be announced on 4 June 2017 together with the theme of new the challenge
– Submission deadline for this month’s LIoP Challenge is 31 May 2017 23:59 UK Time
– All submitted images will be assessed on the basis of creativity, technical quality and coherence with the theme
– Save your image as JPG with 3000px on the long edge and highest image quality setting
– Submit a short 3 line text you want to publish together with your image that describes your idea
– Submissions are limited to one image per photographer and monthly challenge
– You must sign up for the LIoP Challenge in order to submit your image